Did you know that you can add value to your institution by making a huge difference with a small prevention?
SMART Camera is an optional component that can work in integration with STOCKART® Med and Supply Management Cabinets. The camera can be mounted to the station with a special apparatus so that the station doors, drawers and cold chain external lock can see their movements or can be mounted on the ceiling.
The camera is automatically activated in actions that involve the opening of doors/drawers at the stations and the recording stops when the door/drawer/external lock closes again. The camera also keeps records to determine the source of manual intervention of the Sliding Drawer.
A time stamp is created on the system to match the video record with the open/close transaction. If more than one door/drawer/external lock is opened at the same time the camera will record each of the door/drawer/external lock open/close transaction separately.
Time interval the camera record files will be kept can be defined system, facility or station basis. The camera records that have exceeded the period assigned to the station can be achieved.
The camera records can be accessed through the SMARTCenter central application. All the records specified below can be accessed thanks to the SMART Camera;
- All of the camera records from the very first inventory record of the item until a discrepancy occurs
- In case of discrepancy, all door/drawer/external lock open/close actions for a certain item
- In case of discrepancy, all other open/close actions for a certain door/drawer that the item is in
- Manual intervention records
With the SMART Camera,
- Inventory consistency and product security can be developed
- Sources of discrepancy can be determined with the highest accuracy
- User error can be detected and solutions for improvement can be developed
- Deterrence against diversion can be established
Another STOCKART® solution that you can choose to increase and improve medication and supply safety in your institution: SMART Camera